Tuesday, September 15, 2009

It's okay to be BASIC.


In case you haven't met me, I'm Courtney Rene a 22 year girl born and bred in New Jersey but now residing in VA. This morning, I woke up and I decided the best way to get ALL the crap that builds up inside me daily out is to BLOG. I could care less how many "followers" and how many "readers" I get. This here is for ME!

Day to day there is soooo much I want to say to people but I'm often uncomfortable bringing up the random topics that pick at my brain. I wish I had the time and opportunity to just write down how I'm feeling ALL the time. My highs and lows fluctuate 1,000 times in an hour and if I were an outsider looking in, I'd be interested in what goes through my mind. My laid-back approach to things puts many people that surround me at ease, but if you could look through my [Basic Browns] at any given time of day you would see that there's more to me than my brown eyes. Inside my mind and heart I have a story I want to tell the world....I'm just not sure if anyone is willing to listen. Thankfully, I'm OK with that and I've decided to express myself through "blogging" with hopes that you'll be able understand me a little bit better. Sometimes I throw myself off but I think that's what keeps me motivated and spontaneous. I *dare* to be different but in a completely different way then everyone else. I've acknowledged that its OK to be basic....

I hope I haven't confused you or frightened you away yet.....
If your interested in seeing behind my [Basic Browns] you've come to the right place :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment